About Hope Cottage
Hope Cottage Pregnancy and Adoption Center has been serving North Texas since 1918. Over the years, we’ve compiled an impressive history of personal service and compassionate acceptance carried out by a professional, experienced staff. And our community programs create awareness and understanding of adoption for those unfamiliar with the hope and healing it can provide.
To learn more about why Hope Cottage does what we do, take just a moment to read our vision, values and mission statements.
Our Vision Statement
The vision of Hope Cottage is to be the preeminent resource whose services enable:
- Every child to have a family
- Children, women and families to thrive
- Every adoptive family to be educated and prepared
- Women in crisis pregnancies to make informed decisions
- Our community to embrace all families
In all that we do, Hope Cottage will:
- Support adoption as a lifelong process
- Honor every decision
- Uphold the highest standard of ethics
- Continue to respond in innovative ways to changing community needs
Our Mission Statement
Hope Cottage nurtures and builds families through education, counseling and adoption services.